lalalala

ENTER

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

friends...


when i was alone and had nothing...
i asked for a friends to help me bear the pain....but no one came....
when i fall down and need a hand to hold,
i ask a friends to hold me back,but no one want to help me...
when i saw was a sadness and needs the answers,
i asked my friend to hear my question,but no one heard me...
when i have a story to tell and need someone for it,
no one want to sit and share beside me..
when i need a friends like she, i ask my friend...should i?
but no one could make it real~~~
n now i realize that i have no one could make me happy ..
so when i ask who i give my unconditional love to,
i look for no other name except Allah~
i love my friends neither with my heart nor with my mind.
just in case,
heart might stop and mind can forget.
so then i love them with my soul.
because soul never stop and forget.